Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Zoo

Today Cole and I had a date with Ella and Sophie to go to the Zoo. Unfortunately Sophie was not feeling that great, so it ended up just being Cole, Ella and myself. We had a great time though! I must say that it was probably one of the better times I have gone to the zoo. 90% of the animals were actually visable and in their cages. Animals were not just sleeping, but up and about and making noises. The consenses was that tiger actually roaring was our favorite part. I had never actually heard a tiger roar before (it's quite loud). It scared us initially, but overall, very cool.





I loved this picture. Their facial expressions were not planned, but they really do look unhappy being caged up- haha.










Going for a camel ride!
















It was fun watching Cole and Ella interact. They play so well together (at times their personalities are very similar) and they are just such neat kids. On our next date, Sophie will have to join us. We sure did miss her though.


No comments: