Monday, September 17, 2007

Won't it just end already?

Today has been a very rough day. I have spent a majority of the day in tears. I have been in constant, throbbing pain all day and I just can't stand it anymore. I am praying very hard that the doctor calls with my appointment ASAP!
Some of you may be wondering why I am posting so early in the evening considering I have an evening class on Mondays until 7:30. Well, I needed to come home. The bright lights, the needing to concentrate, etc were all a bit much for me today.
A part of me is thankful that I have the house to myself this week (D&B are in Minneapolis for the week) so it gives me the freedom to perhaps scream in frustration (although that sometimes makes it worse) or cry in exhaustion.
Please continue to pray for the healing of my head. Also, to be more specific, that an appointment would open up for me very soon.

No comments: