Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Perfect End to a Day!

It was a very long day at school today. There was not a particular reason for it, other than that it was just a long day. By 3pm my head had already gone home. Despite this feeling of tiredness I felt inspired when I got home to make homemade Wareneki. I'm not sure where that idea came from. I guess I just wanted to be a little mumcha (spelling???) as Kristy would call me and I guess I just needed some picking up and to me there is nothing that could be more perfect than perogies to do the trick. They turned out pretty good (not as good as Grandma's or the Rosenort Cafe, but still good). I even made the white sauce! The white sauce was missing something, not sure what, but something was lacking. Perhaps it just didn't have the Grandma touch.

They were thoroughly enjoyed.





For the rest of the evening I have a long list of studying to do. I think I will be doing most of the studying in the bath so that I get to both unwind and get my work done. I think I am also inclined to make myself a very yummy hot chocolate. Ever since Heidi wrote about it on her blog, I have had it on my mind. I enjoyed a very good cup the other day, but I think it might be time for some more (perhaps with some whipped cream and chocolate sauce...mmmm).



Perogies...A Bath...Relaxing...and Hot Chocolate

Equals

The Perfect End to a Dreary Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MADE Wareneki?! I am very, very impressed!!

Sabrina said...

You are a machine. And a dream girl. Dang.