Thursday, September 6, 2007

This evening I was able to go out and enjoy an awesome dinner (both in taste and in company) with some of the girls I have either worked with at Botanical PaperWorks or they are good friends from church. We went out to Bangkok Thai and it was soooooo yummy! I would highly recommend going there. My favorite dish was the Sweet n' sour Pad Thai.

Jess, myself & Laurie







Janell

And

Jami

















The other day Cole and I decided to be silly (pretty shocking, I know) and dress up as pirates. I think for Halloween the plan is to dress up as matching pirates. I thought that was a pretty awesome idea. I know I am planning Halloweeen costumes a little earlier than normal (I am working on changing my crazy planning habits - see my previous post for details), but I was at Value Village earlier in the week for their 50% off day and I could not resist buying some awesome costumes. Cole was not as stoked about the caterpillar costume, but it was in such good condition and on sale for a pretty good price that I could not refuse such an offer.





I love this picture of Cole. He entitled this picture his "angry pirate face". I Love It!






















This was the caterpillar costume that he was not so enthusiastic about. Oh well. I still think it's pretty cute on him. It might be best for trick or treating at the end of October when the weather requires the need for winter jackets underneath costumes. I guess we'll see though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you got together. I feel like the proud Mama! Next time you see Janelle, say Hi for me. When does her show air?