Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Derek




Happy
18th

Birthday
Derek!









Today is my brother Derek's birthday. He had quite the birthday this year. Since Derek was 3 he has been in love with Dallas Cowboys. Him and my dad used to watch Monday Night Football together whenever the Cowboys were playing. So for his birthday this year, his girlfriend Courtney bought him a ticket to go and see a Cowboys game on November 27th in Dallas Texas with my dad. He was beside himself when he opened the envelope to find the 2 tickets. Talk about a pretty incredible gift. My 18th birthday was for sure not that exciting.

I spent the day at my parent's place today hanging out with the family. It was a good time. His birthday definitely ended up being a themed birthday (which was not planned at all). Everything he got was somehow football related. I suppose "Great minds think alike".




































Since Derek got a new football as one of his gifts, we all decided to go out into the street and throw it around a little.

Here is Dominika decked out in her "game clothes" and wearing her "game face". Way to go Dom, you look fierce.














No comments: