Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cuteness

Last night Gord, Mel, Ajabi and their new little girl Mitike came over for supper. Mel asked if I wanted to take Mitike and try to get her to sleep for a little bit so that they could visit with Dan & Bonnie. How could I pass that up?? Due to the large volume of kids that had invaded the house (Bonnie had her 2 neices and 1 nephew over also for the night) and the lack of quiet, we went up to my room. She was out like a light in no time. There is something so wonderful about being able to hold a baby while they sleep. It's so warm and comforting. I told Mel she could bring Mitike over anytime and I'd put her to sleep.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Those are such cute pictures. I also LOVE getting babies to sleep and holding them. The other day Kyle (who's 3) fell asleep on the couch and I picked him up and let him sleep in my arms for a bit...and it was so wonderful. I miss the days of babies! Lucky you!