Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good News and a Sick Day

This morning Cole woke up with a fever and a terrible cough, so due to my somewhat flexible schedule and my more laid back day of classes, I am able to stay home with him. It's kinda fun having a sick day where we both just get to lay on the couch and watch movies. Although, I will need to do some of my studying very soon.



I put together some pages in my scrapbook while Cole caught up on some cartoons.

So now for the good news, I got a phone call about an hour ago from my doctor's office. They have an appointment for me for my CT scan. It's October 25th at 7:45am (the day before my birthday). I guess it can be a little birthday gift for me:)
I'm glad that I finally have an appointment, but it is a little frustrating that I have to endure these insane headaches and nausea for another whole month without getting any answers. Bah!!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and emails. They mean a lot and I will continue to keep you all posted.

Back off to the couch for a snuggle with Cole :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are getting your head looked at! We sure hope that you get a good answer from the doc as it sure doesn't sound fun.