Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

The new year is upon us and I am anticipating all the great things that will accompany this new year. I am not big on resolutions as they don't have a very good track record for sticking with me, so rather I am focusing on looking forward to the great things that will happen in 2008:
  • My graduation in June from MTCM
  • The arrival of Graham & Kristy's baby
  • Beginning a new phase of my life in the summer as I become a fulltime working girl and begin life on my own again.
  • Continued growing and learning to trust God and follow him as he reveals his plan for my life to me.
  • Spending more time with friends and strengthening those relationships.

Those are just a couple of the things that I am looking forward to in the coming months. Last night I rang in the new year with close friends as we celebrated both Graham's Birthday and New Years with 10 pin bowling (I was just not on my A-game yesterday) and then delicious food and a Beer Around the World Tasting back at Graham & Kristy's. It was a delightful evening filled with wonderful conversation and catching up with each other as it felt like none of us had really seen much of each other over the last few weeks. How I missed these wonderful people. Unfortunately I was not on top of the pictures last night. I was apparently too preoccupied with eating and bowling that I forgot to take pictures.

I wish everyone all the best in this coming year and I hope and pray that you may exprience God in new and exciting ways this year!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

A full time 'working girl' eh? I can think of a couple other names for that.

Excited to journey through 2008, and all the excitement it brings with you dear friend!