Monday, December 31, 2007

Let the Birthday Celebrations Begin


Well Christmas has literally just ended and our household has already begun its next celebrations....Cole's 5th Birthday. I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems as though it was just yesterday that I started looking after him when he was only about 6 weeks old. Wow! How time flies!




Dan, Bonnie and Cole leave for Mexico on Wednesday, so Cole will be celebrating his actual birthday day on a warm sunny beach in Mexico. I am very jealous. So because he won't be around for the next 2 weeks, we had his friends birthday party today with 4 of his good friends. It was the perfect amount of kids and they all get along so well!!! I am glad he has such great friends in his life. I hope and pray that they will continue to be a part of his life in the years to come.



This year Cole decided he wanted to have a dinosaur themed bowling and tobogganing party. It was a big hit. I am SHOCKED at how good the kids are at bowling (granted, there were bumpers in the gutters). I had the lowest score and I was actually trying. How sad is that? Apparently I need some practice before New Years bash tonight where we will attempt 10 pin bowling for Graham's birthday.









Following pizza, presents, cake and bowling, we headed over to Crescentwood Community Centre for some tobogganing. It was a lot of fun, although a tad chilly.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are awesome. Looks like so much fun. How cool that these special kids have each other's friendship. That's wonderful!