Saturday, January 5, 2008

Study Break #1

This afternoon I had my first welcomed study break. Toni and I got to hang out and it was WONDERFUL! We were originally going to go and have coffee in the Exchange, but due to a detour to go and play Guitar Hero, we didn't make it there. Just for the record, I am terrible at Guitar Hero, but I don't think we have ever laughed so hard at my lack guitar talant.

An afternoon with Toni would not be complete unless we hit up 1 store together. Today our store of choice was Winners. Lots of great deals, but due to both of us being of student status, our funds are fairly limited, so we held back. I did get one awesome shirt for a mere $15.


Thanks Toni for an awesome study break. It was so welcomed. I only wish we could do it more often. Perhaps the next time we go shopping together is when I come and visit you in Vancouver.

No comments: