Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's going to be a long haul...

It is only day 3 of my "hibernation period" and it already feels like it has been forever. The house is silent, there is not a sound to be heard. Dan, Bonnie and Cole are sitting on a wonderful beach in Mexico soaking up the warm sunshine...oh how I crave to be there too.
The break from school that Christmas provided has been wiped out of my mind and I find myself now swarming in the craziness that school has brought with it. Exams are beginning and I am extremely overwhelmed with my long "to do" lists. For the next 22 days I have a list of books I need to read, binders to go through and diagrams and practicals to study. The endless list seems insurmountable. One of my classmates announced that we only have 181 more school days until graduation! That doesn't seem quite so bad, but I have a feeling that the month of January is going to seem as though it takes up at least half of those 181 days.

Within the next few weeks I am hoping to score me some nice little study breaks whether they be going for a coffee with a friend or sitting down to watch a good movie.

The day is slipping away from me as I sit at my computer and write this so I better hurry up and get a few more things crossed off my list before I find myself waking up tomorrow morning with the imprint of my keyboard across my face. Here is what's left:
  • Shower
  • Pack sheets for school
  • Read through Cervical spine notes
Goodnight!

6 comments:

Amber said...

graduation!! you are almost there kara...keep your eye on the prize :)

Aimee said...

Keep me in mind for a coffee study break! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I was going to ask what you were studying but then I think I remembered that Sabrina told me once. It's nice to see an end in sight.

Jessica said...

My school work isn't crazy yet, so make sure to let me know when a study break is needed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.