Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Girls Night

For the past week I have been housesitting for some friends of mine, which has been wonderful. On Saturday Andrew had his birthday celebration with the boys playing poker, so it was the prime opportunity to have a girls night. I had the girls over after church for a night of good girl talk, fun drinks, and yummy food. It was perfect. I LOVE spending time with these girls.







Good Conversation









I know this little man is not a girl, but he sure is cute so we let him tag along on Girls Night





At some point in the evening, we all got to feel Kristy's baby move. It was quite wonderful. I can't wait to meet this little one in a few short months.











Good Friends














Lauren & I
































Pure preciousness!

3 comments:

Heidi Reimer-Epp said...

Looks like you had a fun time! See you this afternoon for our Tea Party!!!

Aimee said...

I look so dumb in that picture!! Oh well! :)

Sabrina said...

So glad you got to feel baby move!! Yay!! What are you up to Friday? Let me know if you're up for a day time coffee date.