Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Today is a day of celebration. It is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine. Her perspective is always welcomed and valued in my life. She inspires me to continue to seek God with my whole heart and incorporate him into my everyday life. She has a magnetic personality that tends to draw people toward her. I love how she makes me feel like a million dollars everytime we're together. She is an amazing friend and I love her to bits! So today I am thanking God and celebrating the life that Sabrina is.

Happy Birthday Darling!

May this next year be filled with wonderful things as you continue to grow and trust in God and the path that he has set before you!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

You are wonderful Kara. Thanks for the post. I think it's time for an update shot of us though!! We'll have to work on that. Love you tons. Looking forward to our next visit, but until then - thinking of you as you study away. You are doing a fabulous job!