Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More Birthdays

Monday marked the birthday of a very special boy in my life. Cole turned 5 years old!!! It's crazy how fast he is growing up. Right now they are in Mexico, so I have yet to celebrate the beginning of this new year of life with him, but we will celebrate when they get back on Sunday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!


You are such a joy and delight in my life. This year has been a year full of new and exciting things for you. You have grown so much and in so many ways. It's hard to believe sometimes. You have grown in leaps and bounds in your swimming.



I LOVE how you constantly are asking questions. Never lose that. I love how you thirst for knowledge and want to understand things.



You have gained confidence in yourself and with others that you didn't have when you were 3. Continue to grow in that way.


Even though I can't wrap you up in a blanket and rock you to sleep anymore, I love our conversations and giggles more. I enjoy the sleepovers in my bed where we can be a bit goofy and just have fun.


You constantly amaze me little man! I hope that this next year is filled with tons of learning and growing. I Love you very very much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kara. Cole is a special little guy. Can't believe he's 5 years old!