Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Whack of Birthday Wishes

October 6th is a very busy birthday day. Today is Kristy's, Dominika's and my dad's birthdays.








Happy 24th birthday Kristy! You are an awesome friend and I love you like crazy! I hope your day is all that you had hoped for. Enjoy your new pants :)



Happy 20th birthday Dom! I hope that you enjoyed your day of pampering. I am so lucky to have you as part of the family. You are a wonderful friend and I think you are just great.


Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for being you and for all of the wonderful things you do for me - both big and small. I love you very much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow, today was a busy birthday day for you! So many people who are close to you!! I got to see Kristy's new pants today(you were talking about her lulu ones, right?) and they look HOT on her :)