Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Happy Thanksgiving


It's crazy how fast time seems to fly by. It's already Thanksgiving - I can't believe it. There is so much to be thankful for this year. Tomorrow morning I am headed off to the lake for one last horrah out there for the year. I'm hoping that my head cooperates with me so that I am actually able to drive out there, if not, I'll have to get my Grandma to drive.




Tonight I was able to hang out briefly with my dear and wonderful friend Toni. She has been in Vancouver for the past 10 months in film school and I have missed her dearly. Tonight she showed us some of the films she has been working on in the past year and they were so good. I'm so proud of her. I only wish we had more time to sit down and chat and hang out more, but the time will come eventually.

Well, I should head off to bed - I still have to pack for the lake and I need to get a good night's sleep or at least try. I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving weekend with family and friends (or whoever you might be celebrating with). My hope is that we remember to be thankful not only on this particular weekend, but on a daily basis. May we also give the glory back to the one who gave us all that we have.


1 comment:

bre said...

dude, it's been too long.
re-read your oct. 3rd post, and just wanted to thank you for that. honesty's cool. and scary, which is why i am proud to be your friend, 'cause you are honest about this stuff.
i'm continuing to pray for your head, my friend. i love you dearly.