Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kidnapped

Now I know I should be studying for my sports exam for tomorrow, I am
procrastinating. Tonight I was kidnapped by the 2 most wonderful people. They didn't show up in bellaclava's or anything, but they came bearing bottled water and a bag of carrots! When you are on a diet that doesn't let you eat very much, carrots and water are the ideal gift. I have almost finished the entire bag of carrots. My lips have actually turned a nice shade of orange.

The study break was soooo welcomed. Thanks Aimee and Kristy! We were even able to spend some time catching up on each other's lives. It has been far too long it seems and boy was there lots to catch up on!

Anytime you ladies want to kidnap me and make me spend time with you, I am completely game!

No comments: