Thursday, October 25, 2007

CT

This morning, bright and early at 7:00 am I left the house and made my way to the hospital for my C.T. Scan. For a 5 minute procedure, I sure did a lot of waiting around (it gave me a good chance to review some of my assessment stuff for my exam on Monday). The technician could not release any information to me regarding the imaging, but she said that my doctor will get it within a week and then I should hopefully hear something shortly after. This next week and a bit will be a bit of an anxious few days as I just wait. I'm not very good at that.

On a little bit of a side note, before I could get the C.T. done, I had to remove all pins and earrings, including the one in my nose. For those of you who have not had a nose piercing, they close extremely fast and the rings are very hard to get in. Well, I got the earring out no problem, but when I went to go and put it back in, I couldn't. It just wouldn't go. After trying for awhile, my nose started to get all red and inflammed, so I had to stop. On the way home from school, I took a detour down Osborne to the Crypt and got them to put it back in my nose for me. It cost me $10 to put my earring back in my nose. What a rip off! But it's back now and all is good again.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Here's to hoping the wait time passes quickly! Glad that the nose thing all worked out...I agree with the rip off factor - but it sure beats not getting it back in!!

Love you!

S.

Aimee said...

I hate it when they can't give you results right aways... did you beg? haha Hope you find out real soon and that it's good news! See you Saturday!