Friday, October 19, 2007

An Early Birthday Present

This morning I got an early birthday present (My birthday is next Friday). My friend from school, Annick and I were studying over a delightful cup of coffee at Starbucks this morning when we both got the urge like we needed to buy something. There is nothing better to beat the stress of learning physics for an exam than good old retail therapy. We headed to Polo Park where we discovered the most beautiful pair of chocolate boots...Uggs. Well, I wanted them sooooo badly, but they weren't really in my price range. I called my mom and threw the idea out to her to perhaps see if I could buy them as a birthday present from my parents. She agreed to it and now I am the proud owner of these boots:




They are soooo comfy. They are lined in sheepskin - they feel like the most wonderful pair of slippers you could possibly slip your feet into. Plus, they are just gorgeous. Thanks mom and dad for the awesome birthday gift.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Weee! Those are great--comfort and cuteness in one. I'm glad your parents got them for you! Yay for early birthday gifts.

Josh and Laurie Pauls said...

They look great! What a great gift! Welcome to the beginning of your bday celebrations!
I hope you have a great weekend. Love ya!