Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Yesterday while at my parents for dinner, us kids had our first annual pumpkin carving contest. It was great! It was an extremely tense atmosphere as all 5 of us are extremely competitive people. I was also extremely impressed with the amount of creativity that seemed to flow from both of my brothers. I, on the other hand do not excel at art and drawing, etc. Let's just say that I did NOT win the contest. There was a tie for first place between Derek and Dominika - both were extremely well done.


Hard At Work




























The Finished Products






We also did some celebrating of my birthday with my family. It was very low key, which was very nice. Dominika did however, make me the coolest cake ever! It was shaped as a pair of flip flops. How great! Dom, Kevin, Derek & Courtney all chipped in to buy me season 3 of Grey's Anatomy, so tonight I am celebrating being done exams with a glass of wine and a few episodes of Grey's. My brain is officially done!

No comments: