Sunday, October 21, 2007

And so they begin...


Midterm exams begin tomorrow at 1pm. Thankfully I don't have classes in the morning tomorrow, so I can continue to try and understand the crazy physics that I need to know for the exam. FYI: Physics is NOT my forte.

I have 4 huge exams in the next week, so I am hoping that my head cooperates and allows me to spend the time needed studying without significant pain.


Oh and let the Birthday week begin!!!! I am a huge fan of birthdays. I believe that a birthday should be celebrated over the course of a week as opposed to only 1 day. So, amidst my studying I am hoping to slip a couple of celebratory fun things into my study breaks.
P.s. Thanks to all of you who have given me some awesome recipe ideas. I think I have found some great alternatives to my ordinary meals.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cheers to your Birthday Week! I'll be thinking of you as you write exams. Love you!