Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthday Boxing Day

Today is my birthday boxing day. In the house I live in, we believe that birthdays should last an entire week. Prior to moving in with Dan & Bonnie, I had never heard of this concept before, but I have been transformed and converted. What an awesome idea! So today I celebrated my Birthday Boxing Day!

The goodness of friends and food were thoroughly enjoyed this morning over a delightful breakfast at Cora's. I love that place! All 8 of us are extremely busy people with all of the many different things we are involved in, so to spend a couple hours catching up in each other's lives was so welcomed. Plus, who could resist the yummy "April 89" Crepe?











Left: Aimee's amazing fruit platter; Right: The April 89 Crepe


My life is so richly blessed by the amazing friends that continue to surround themselves around me. You guys mean the world to me! Thank you for all of your sweet thoughtfulness expressed through your cards and the gift. It was far more than I ever thought I would receive.


No comments: