Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Night to Celebrate

Last night, my 17 classmates and myself celebrated our accomplishments and graduation by enjoying an amazing meal together at Oui Bistro. If anyone is looking for a quaint, delicious dinner to enjoy, this is the place to go. It was slightly strange to see everyone dressed up. The norm is for us to see each other with our hair pulled back, minimal make up on and in lululemon.



Jenn, Adam, Crystal and myself ~ We have called ourselves from the beginning the "Dream Team" - it somehow got us through the first year of anatomy and physiology. (ignore my closed eyes)


The guys in our class.

My lovely Annick and I












These were 2 of things I had for dinner - there was a set menu and under each course, there were 2-3 different things we could order. For my appetizer I had a very good salad followed by Gnocchi for my main course and some fancy dessert, which I cannot begin to attempt to pronounce or spell, but essentially it was 4 cream puffs filled with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce. It was delightful. It was fun to try different foods, which I don't often get the opportunity to do. Between about five of us, we took bites of each other's food so that we could taste everything. Some other dishes that people had were Pate, salmon, and a chocolate mousse triffle thing (I didn't taste that as it was WAY too much chocolate for me - others said it was very good though).

The King's Head

Following dinner, we went around the corner to the King's Head Pub for drinks. Most people had a few too many drinks, so conversations were entertaining to say the least.





It was a great evening spent together with some great people that I have gotten to know extremely well over the past 2 years.

No comments: