Monday, June 16, 2008

Kingdom Kids Graduation

At our church I teach the 5 year old POD (Sunday school class). The kids that I teach are so wonderful - I have taught them now for 2 years and this may have been my last year with them (I'm still waiting to hear what class I am going to be teaching next year).

Anyway, this past Saturday at church we had our 5 year old graduation as now they are promoted to the older POD classes and not in the young group anymore. I can't believe how fast they have grown. It seems like just yesterday when I thought Cole was too big to go into this young group of kids and now he graduated. It's crazy how fast the time seems to fly.

My class singing the rest of the kids a song


I was so proud of Cole. He rarely does the actions when in front of a group, but on Saturday he broke through and he not only did the actions but also sang. Horray for Cole!













The picture on the right is Cole's "I am so proud and excited that I can hardly contain myself" look. He's so cute.

The Graduates


Blowing out the candles on their cupcakes

No comments: