Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grey Cup Party


On Sunday afternoon about 18-20 people gathered in Josh & Laurie's living room to watch the grey cup. It was some good times, even though the Bombers did not deliver. We had some good rivalry as Josh's parent's were in from Saskatchewan and some others in the group were also Roughriders fans unfortunately. All rivalry was done in good fun.







I am not the biggest football fan but I do enjoy getting together with friends and eating. It had been a long time since "everyone" was able to hang out together. But despite my lack of enthusiasm for football, I must brag that I did watch the ENTIRE game and even cheered and got excited. It surprised even me! Who knew watching sports could be so much fun? I enjoy playing most sports, but watching them on tv just does not thrill me in the same way.































Jess enjoying the game



Following the game, Kristy and I headed out to Rosenort to stay at her in-laws for the night so that first thing in the morning we didn't have to leave so early to head down to Grand Forks. It was a great way to spend the weekend and MUCH better than having to go to school. I was a bad girl and skipped my classes yesterday to shop. It was well worth it as I got the scoop of what went on yesterday. I didn't come home with as much as I had initially anticipated. I just didn't find the things I was looking for. Mostly I was doing my Christmas shopping and was hoping to get that done, but unfortunately I need to return to the mall to finish up some people's gifts here at home. Oh well. It just so happens that I LOVE going to the mall, especially when Christmas music is playing and I have a Starbucks coffee in hand.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of our little day trip as we were 3 women on a mission!

1 comment:

Josh and Laurie Pauls said...

I'm glad to hear you are back safe & sound from your shopping trip! Thanks for sharing some great pics from Sunday - I'm really glad that you could make it!
Hey, how are your headaches these days?