Friday, November 16, 2007

A Blast from the Past

I mentioned a little while ago that I was putting together a bunch of pictures for my mom for Christmas of us kids. I recently was able to get some of the pictures when we were younger scanned. There are definitely some gooders in here.



Left: Me at 2 months old at Christmas
Below: Kevin & Derek














All 3 of us kids

Daddy's Girl

The arrival of Derek











Me at Age 2

Me and Kevin - Brand spanking new


























Grandma's Little Girl















































Kevin & I

4 comments:

Jessica said...

SO cute! You have so much blonde hair in that first picture. I love seeing pictures of people as children, especially when the resemblance is so clear. You must be having fun looking through old pictures from your childhood! And wow the glasses worn in those pictures are awesome.
(ok..back to my math now)

Josh and Laurie Pauls said...

Jessica took the words out of my mouth...I was gonna say: "SOOOO Cute!" = ) Anyways, thank you for sharing those funny, cute, adorable pictures. It's super neat to see you as a baby/kid!

Sabrina said...

I am amazed at how much you still look like you!!!

Those are awesome photos!!

Hope you're having a great day.

Aimee said...

I love the one with the carrot!