Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Be Still...

"You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in you,
all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Trust in the Lord always,
for the Lord God is the eternal Rock"
~ Isaiah 26:3-4



Praying for peace and rest today as I go about my day that I might not dwell on what I do not know or what I imagine might be. I am praying that the waves in my mind would be calmed by the Lord God and that my mind would be able to focus on the tasks of the day.
Just got a call from my doctor. I need to go in and see her next week Thursday at 3:10 pm to discuss my CT results.
"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
~ Psalm 46: 10

4 comments:

kerry and jo said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! May God give you the peace you need while you wait. Love Kristy's Mom

Jessica said...

I think of you and pray for you lots, and I will make sure to continue!
Love you.
Jess

Amber said...

Thinking of you this morning Kara!! I'll be praying for you as you wait for your appointment...It's awesome that you are clinging to Jesus during this time, He will hold you close.

Sabrina said...

Glad that you have an appointment set, yet know that it must be very tough to wait.

If baby is not here by then, and you want someone to go with you to your appt - let me know.

Thinking of you, and praying for God's peace today.

Love Sabrina