Thursday, November 15, 2007

CT Results

I know there have been a bunch of people anxiously awaiting the news from my doctor's appointment today. Well, my CT was normal. Now I should probably be a little more excited about those results, but I must admit that deep down I'm feeling kind of frustrated. Not much they can do for me at this point. I did however get a prescription called Maxalt to try for about 2 weeks and then I need to go back and see my doctor to see if it's working or not. If it's not working then I will go to a medication that I take everyday to prevent headaches from happening. Today my blood pressure was 138 over 96, so elevated, but that can be caused by a number of things and it's not necessarily a dangerous thing. I just need to be careful with how much stress I put myself under. Easier said than done considering I am in an intense program at school.
So I am still on the road to figuring out what is going on inside my head. I really am thankful that it was nothing serious.
Today my wonderful friend Sabrina came with me to my appointment to help calm some of my anxiety (Thanks Kristy for providing me with some common sense). I am slowly learning that I don't always have to do things by myself and I can ask for help from friends when I need to. It's a hard thing to learn sometimes, but I am so thankful that I have friends who are there to help me learn. I love you guys very much!

On a little side note, I have tickets to see Celine Dion when she comes to Winnipeg next October 2008 with my mom, Dominika and her mom. It should be a good time. I don't really enjoy looking at Celine Dion, but she sure can sing, so I am going to thoroughly enjoy hearing her live.

Well, I am off to continue with my relaxing day in hopes of bringing my blood pressure down.
Perhaps Oprah will have a good episode on today. Thank you everyone for your prayers over the last number of weeks. I appreciate it more than words can say!

No comments: