Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paul Brandt

Last night I had the awesome opportunity to go with Aimee to see Paul Brandt at Pantages. Originally Andrew was supposed to go with her, but due to an unfortunate work schedule (I guess good for me) he was unable to go, so she asked me to accompany her. Prior to the concert, I was not really a fan of Paul Brandt. That's not to say I didn't like him - I was not moved either way. I'm not sure if you noticed that in the first picture, he is definitely wearing a Winnipeg Blue Bombers jersey.




Once we arrived at the concert and heard a few songs, I was was converted. I'm not some mega fan or anything and the devotion to Paul is nowhere near what is towards the Backstreet Boys, but I definitely enjoyed my evening of listening to him perform. He puts on a great show.





Part of the enjoyment was being able to watch Aimee enjoy him (she is a much greater fan than I am). Thanks Aimee for taking me with you and letting me experience the show with you. I had a wonderful time. I am looking forward to our next show - we're going to get you that well so you can meet him backstage! Plus, we have to remember the cowboy hats so we don't stand out :)




Here is a video I took of the concert of Paul Brandt imitating Garth Brooks. It was quite entertaining:


1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks Kara for coming with me!! I had such a great time!!!!