Thursday, November 1, 2007

An Ode to the "Boys"


This evening I became a proud owner of the new Backstreet Boys Cd and boy am I pumped. I am listening to it as we speak (or write). Oh how I love their music. Although I have to agree with Aimee when I say that some of their songs are disappointing. Oh well. So you might ask what does my future with the "boys" have in store for me? Well...a new cd means a new tour, which means KARA GETS TO GO TO ANOTHER CONCERT!!!!!! Perhaps things will work out to go and see them in their hometown (aka - Orlando, Florida), but since that probably won't work out, another road trip will definitely be in store with my fellow fans (Aimee, Jess & Janessa) to a big city. In August 2005 the 4 of us headed out on the open road to Minneapolis where we saw them for their "Comeback Tour". It was incredible! They played all the greatest songs over the years. Definitely the best $100 I have ever spent. They looked so good. I wish I could post some pictures of our adventures, but I don't have a scanner and I didn't have my digital camera back then. What great memories though.

So thank you to the "boys" for putting out another cd. Kevin, you will be missed.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow Kara...I don't know what to say.....

maybe "to each his own" ?

:)

Anonymous said...

What happened to Kevin?

Can you imagine doing a pool shot like that with the BPW staff?! Only for rock stars, I guess!!! :)

Jessica said...

kevin grew up and left...
ohhh road trip!