Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Party Fun

Friday night, a few of us celebrated a special little boy's birthday. It was a wonderful evening filled with yummy cake, good conversation and amazing people. I had no idea that watching a kid eat their first piece of cake could be entertaining - oh the things I have to look forward to when I have kids of my own :)


The Party Guests


Gavin wasn't too stoked with the party hats!


"Mommy is this cake for me????"

"mmmm...this tastes good, but a fork is just not going to work for me."

"My fingers work much better"

"Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!"

Going....

Going....

Going....

Gone!

Yeah! I am One!!!!!

Partied out.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Good shots! (Must be that stellar camera!) Thanks for coming by to help us introduce G to the sweetness of cake. He also particularly enjoyed his chocolate chip pancakes this morning. Uum. Just like his mama.

Hope you're having a restful Sunday, and enjoying taking it easy! Love you lots. Oh...found a shirt for the wedding...perhaps I'll have to show you before I go.

Love love.

Thiessen said...

Hey Kara, great pictures!! We were so sorry to have missed the party...looked like a good one!