Saturday, November 22, 2008

G-Man Turns 1

I can't believe that it has been a year since the very first day I laid eyes on this very awesome little boy. Wow, time sure does fly by. I swear it was just yesterday when I got the phone call from Sabrina saying that I was now "Tante Kara". I think at that moment, I literally jumped up and down with excitement.

Brand Spanking New


Gavin and I have had a full year of getting to know each other and it has been a blast watching him grow and develop both cognitive and motor skills. He has turned into a very fun boy! I anticipate weekly my Thursday morning visits with him and Sabrina with much joy.



Gavin, I love being your Auntie and I am anticipating many more play dates and fun together. I love your giggles and your "talking". I love playing hide-and-go-seek with you. I love being chased by you. I adore your cuddles, but most of all I just love you!! I love watching you grow and can't wait until the day when we can have conversations with you. You are a pretty special boy in my life and I LOVE being your Auntie.




I Love you lots Mr. Man!!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh Kara, what a lovely post. My heart is warmed looking at these photos...how fast he has grown! I am so blessed that G has such amazing aunties in his life. That he feels safe with you is not only a blessing for him, but for me as well. I love that he reaches for you and always has smiles when he sees you...he loves you so much (and so do I!)

Aimee said...

You are such a good auntie!

Janessa said...

cute cute photos!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am so glad you are able to be there to love on that little boy. I wish I could be there and be a special auntie for him but the reality is he will hardly know us because we will be miles apart. I am glad you are there to love him for me. :0)