Thursday, January 11, 2007

One down 4 to go

Well I wrote my first exam today...physiology. I think I need to make a sign that hangs around my neck that says, DO NOT TALK TO ME!!!
It was by far the worst exam that I have written ever. I actually sat at my desk and cried. I know that probably sounds really pathetic, but I was so completely overwhelmed with questions and the lack of understanding the questions, that I could do nothing but cry. It was terrible. It seems to be a class consensus too, so that made me feel a bit better. At least I'm not the only one who felt utterly hopeless in there. Well I need a 60% to pass the year (the passing mark is 70%), so I am praying really hard that I got at least 60% percent. It defintely won't be much more than that though.

Well I am off to go and study for the next exam...Basic Massage. I have bit more hope for this next one, which is on Monday.

1 comment:

Zac said...

kara,

sorry to hear about your crying experience. school is stressful. I had a really crappy exam last semester...but, at the end of the day...your great for you..don't sweat the small stuff.

What's new? It's been a while since we've chatted! Take Care Ya Crazy Lady!

Zac

P.S. -- Interesting facts about yourself -- didn't know about the whole "ear cleaning thing"....way to have good personal hygiene!