Sunday, January 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!


Happy Birthday Cole!

Today you are 4 years old! I can't believe it! You have grown into such a big boy. It wasn't very long ago when you were just a tiny baby. I love it that you are growing into such a big boy because you are so much fun to play with. I like it when we can play fun games together like "Trouble" and "Cadoo". I love it when we lay in bed before falling asleep and making funny jokes and giggling. I love your laugh, it makes me want to laugh too. I enjoy waking up with you and cuddling on the couch while watching Backyardigans together. And I especially love our dance parties. I love ketchup chip mondays with you, I love enjoying slurpees with you. I love playing playmobil with you and I love reading stories with you.


Cole, I thank God every day for you. You bring so much joy and light into my life. Thank you for being you. I hope and pray that you will continue to grow up to be a mighty man of God and that you will grow up seeking Jesus with all of your heart. You ask so many good questions and I pray that you would continue to ask questions and to be curious. I love you sooo much! Bigger than a crane!

Here are some pictures of Cole's birthday party yesterday with some of his friends. We went to the Golf Dome to play some mini golf with Sam, Everett and Jackson.

This is the cake I made for Cole. It's his spaceship cake. I was pretty impressed with myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice cake!! i love how mini and cute the boys are, they look sort-of grown up yet very baby at the same time.