Sunday, January 28, 2007

Home safe and sound

Well Dan, Bonnie and Cole arrived home from Mexico at midnight last night safe and sound. It is so good to have them home again. I was so excited to see them walk through the doors at the airport. The house was almost a little too quiet at times. Plus, I just missed Cole way too much (he must have grown a few inches while they were gone because he seems so much bigger than when they left).
We have spent the day swapping stories about what has happened in each other's lives over the last 2 weeks - it's funny how we missed sharing the little things in life with each other because everything seemed so important. What's even funnier is seeing me standing in between all 3 of them. I like like a piece of white chalk in comparison to all of them. Most of you know that I don't tan at all. Well Dan, Bonnie and Cole do tan and they are all so incredibly dark. It's crazy.



Here is a picture of me and Cole. Even with just
our faces you can see the difference in contrast
in our skin. --------------->







Tonight Cole and I had a welcome home party. We went to the store this afternoon and got gummie worms and rented the movie Peter Pan to watch in my bed. It was so nice to cuddle with him and hear all of his little stories.




No comments: