Saturday, January 20, 2007

On the Home Stretch

Well, I am officially on the home stretch of exams. I have only 2 more to go. Monday I have my massage practical exam - the 1 hour relaxation massage. I am not worried about this exam at all. However, I am my anatomy exams on Wednesday and Thursday, which I am terrified about. So much to remember, so little time.

Last night I enjoyed a night off from studying and
school work. I headed over to Graham and Kristy's for supper. We picked up subs. Mmmmm...they sure were good, followed by a fruit crisp, which I must say tasted pretty darn good. Our friends Even and Jen came over later on in the evening and we played Dice. We were all very over tired, which made the game that more entertaining. Good times! It was nice to be able to be social for a change and hang out with great friends.


Kristy getting frustrated with her dice rolls --->


Well I should get back to the studying and stop procrastinating.


Cheers!

No comments: