Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ode to being stressed

Final exams start tomorrow. The first one is physiology and I am extremely stressed. If anyone feels like praying tomorrow at 1pm, that would be very welcome. I have had little to no sleep over the last couple of days, so studying and exhausted equals a very tired and cranky student. Saturday Dan, Bonnie and Cole leave for Mexico for 2 weeks, so it will be nice to have a quiet house during my 2 weeks of insanity with school.
I will probably need some study breaks next week, so if anyone feels like going for coffee, I am game...Kristy???? Give me a call.
I might be on a bit of blogging break while studying, so feel free to leave me comments as I will definitely check and if time allows, I will post when I can.
I appreciate all of those people how have been praying for me! I appreciate it more than words could say!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy studying! A house to yourself sounds wonderful...hopefully you can stay focused on the task at hand ;) I know I would have trouble with that! Hope your exams go well!

† Amber

Kara said...

Thanks Amber. I am quite looking forward to the house to myself.