Friday, May 2, 2008

What? It's May already???

I woke up feeling much better today - my outlook on life has improved a little. Sorry to those who had to endure my grumpyness and tears. Last night I had a very wonderful and long awaited experience - I got a LOOOONNNGGG cuddle with Norah. Kristy and I got together to hang out and watch Grey's Anatomy and the whole time I was able to soak in the warmth and the tenderness of Norah close against me. After only looking at her over the past week, I was finally able to get my hands on her. The crazy thing is that I forgot my camera at home, so I couldn't even capture the moment...next time I guess.
Thanks Kristy for letting me come and veg, vent my frustrations and just allowing me to be. It was very much welcomed and appreciated. You are a wonderful friend my dear.

I can't believe it's May already. Where is the time going? That means that there are only 17 more days until I move out of Dan & Bonnie's and only 62 days until I graduate. Crazy!! The mounds of homework and projects are quickly piling up but I must be honest and say that I have NO desire to tackle them. I have to keep reminding myself constantly that I need to finish strong and just buckle down and do them! My plan is to get a chunk of work done tonight, tomorrow all day and sunday all day. I think that should do it!

On the To Do list for today:
  • SMD (2nd last one, which I am very thankful for - it's not my favorite school outreach)
  • Starbucks - need to have Americano pumped through my veins I think
  • LOTS of homework
  • Yet another Starbucks date with Dominika...this time Raspberry Iced Tea Lemonades

1 comment:

Janelle said...

thinking of you my dear. you are such an encouragement to ME even as you go through some tough times. BIG HUGS.