Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guitar Hero

I love Guitar Hero. I just thought I would mention that right off the hop. The place where I am housesitting - they have Guitar Hero and I have been playing constantly. It's an addiction really. On a couple of occasions I have had some friends over to play and we rocked it out all night.

Last Thursday I had the most wonderful evening with my friend Toni. Her and her husband Nathan came over for supper and then when Nathan left to go to his jam session, Toni and headed downstairs to Guitar Hero it up! I think we started playing somewhere around 8 o'clock or so and we finally stopped at 11:45! Talk about addicting. We had so much fun though. For those of you who don't know, prior to this housesitting experience I sucked majorly at the game. I have come along way in just over a week - I am now playing on medium just so you know.
Perhaps in my next life I will be a rockstar!
This is us Rocking It Out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club of Guitar Hero addicts! Enjoy!

ps. You're a cute rock star!

Jessica said...

love the crazy rocker face!

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON!!!! Did you play my favorite, Pat Benatar, Hit Me With Your Best Shot?