Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally

I stopped by Dan & Bonnie's this morning to get some things for school, check my email etc when I saw an envelope by the stairs with my name on it. The return address read "Dr. C. Bourke". I quickly opened up the letter as fast as I could. Inside the letter was my appointment date to see the neurologist. It FINALLY came. When I read the date, excitement soon left as the appointment is scheduled for September 17th at 1:30. That seems like forever away!

My headaches have been not too too bad lately, however, last week they were awful. There were nights where I should have been studying but instead I needed to lay down and go to sleep at 8pm. I am hoping that there will be a day when these headaches will be few and far between and when I can wake up in the morning without a throbbing pain in my head. That will be a good day! In the meantime I am praising God this morning for my appointment even though it's in September!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

So glad that you finally got an appointment! Those neurologists... like they're really that busy. Too bad it's a ways away - but at least there's progress!

Hope you're still enjoying your solo time. Missing you!

Aimee said...

So glad you got an appointment.... but so far away! I am sure the time will pass quickly. Hope you are enjoying your week.