Thursday, April 3, 2008

Complete Randomness

It seems as though these random questions seem to be a trend lately, so I thought I would join in on the fun - I'm also procrastinating from the mountains of homework I have waiting for me in my room.

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies n' cream

2. What shampoo do you use? I am a dove girl

3. How do you like your eggs? sunny side up

4. What's the first thing you do when you get online? check my email

5. What is your favorite tv show? I have a couple - Grey's Anatomy, Jon & Kate plus 8, ANTM, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs

6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset? I am not an early riser, so I always miss sunrises. I like sitting on the beach or on the rocks at the lake and watching the sunset with a warm cup of coffee/tea in my hand.

7. When is the last time you went to the mall? 2 weeks ago - went to the Mall of America over the Easter weekend.

8. What was the last food that you ate? potatoes, farmer sausage and corn

9. What is your favorite animal? my puppy Bailey

10. Do you collect anything? rare shopping bags - it's weird I know.

Would you rather...

1. sky dive or bungee jump? bungee jump - somehow it feels a tiny bit safer

2. eat a hissing cockroach or eat a slug? is neither an option? I'm not really into eating bugs.

3. have lifelong free entry to all theme parks or lifetime free entry to all movie theaters? I'd probably make more use out of the movie theaters as there aren't many theme parks close to Wpg.

4. spend one month without books or one month without tv? books

5. have the ability to fly or be able to become invisible? invisible - I'd be curious to see how people act when you aren't around and sometimes it would just be nice to not have to "show up".

6. to have a personal shopper for life or a personal fitness trainer for life? a personal trainer. Perhaps then I might be able to stay motivated.

7. be spiderman or be superman? superman - he can fly

8. be stuck in the 70's or be stuck in the 80's? Well I've already done most of the 80's so the 70's might be fun.

No comments: