Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tea Parties






I think I had mentioned in a previous post about having a tea party last week with my wonderful friends Heidi, Ella & Sophie. It was a wonderful afternoon. Here are some of the pictures from the afternoon.


Heidi and the girls set the table so elequently and beautiful. It was picture perfect and much fancier than I had ever imagined.





Ella and myself. Check out my awesome crown and lei. This is what true tea party goers are wearing these days.




Heidi had made such yummy food. Who would not want to eat something so delightful as scones with whipped cream and raspberries. They were soooo good.

Sophie




Me and the girls (minus Heidi).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

that looks like so much fun! one day, you can come over (if i end up having a girl or two) for a tea party--i have some old tea cups and saucers from my grandpa that will need some use!