Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Cole and I spent the evening together tonight as Bonnie had to work late and Dan is out of town, so we decided to make a "special" supper seeing as it is Valentine's Day tomorrow. We made yummy quesadilla's and ate our dinner by candlelight. Very cute.




I decided that who needs a man/boyfriend when you have a 5 year old who thinks you are almost faultless and can do pretty much anything. We exchanged valentines cards and everything. It was so much fun!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I hope you find someone to show your love to tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you are too cute! looks like you had a great valentine's with cole.

Amber said...

that's special!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

You have such a special relationship with that little boy. I babysat two kids when I was in highschool. They felt like my own kids at times and were even a part of my wedding.