Monday, December 17, 2007

A Brief Update

On Saturday Graham & Kristy and Andrew & Aimee all left for Mexico (lucky bums), so currently I am residing at Andrew & Aimee's for the week. I have lots of pictures to post of Christmas concerts and programs, so hopefully at some point this week I will be able to upload them. Stay tuned....

As for the rest of life, I am about to head off to my second last day of classes before Christmas. I am extremely excited. I can't wait for Tuesday to be over. I write an exam this afternoon and just that alone will take a huge load off so that I can concentrate on more important things like Christmas. I have so much shopping to do, it's crazy. I plan to head out on Tuesday night to finish it once and for all!

1 comment:

Amber said...

lucky bums is RIGHT ;)