Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago, my brothers, Dominika and I got together to take some current pictures of us for the completion of my mom's Christmas gift. I think we probably picked one of the coldest days of the year (I think it was around -40 degrees celcius). What were we thinking? It occured to us that we do not take very good pictures. Getting everyone to look somewhat decent was quite a challenge, but we had fun. I think out of the 140 pictures that were taken, we are using maybe 5 total for the gift.

These were some the pictures that will NOT be used:




Now for the good ones:


























1 comment:

Amber said...

I personally LOVE the very first picture you posted here. It's actually my favorite - so casual and really captures the moment. The black & white group shot is also really nice.

You're a beauty Kara!