Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shopping

So I just came back from an evening shopping with my mom at Polo Park. I was looking for a couple things in particular. One of those things was some shorts that were long enough and comfy for when I am playing outside with kids. It was a lot harder than I thought. Here is what I ended up getting at Old Navy.

I realized as I was walking through the mall, that I really don't enjoy being there. Everything looks the same going from one store to the next. That being said, the mall tends to be a lot more affordable than the little boutique shops that I love to shop in. Oh well, I managed to get a few other things that were just fun, but it just wasn't my favorite shopping experience. I am planning on heading down to Grand Forks in August, so I will save my excitement and money for that trip.
To end off the evening, I decided to introduce my mom to Eva's Gelati. She was very impressed and I too enjoyed every last drop of the ice cream. What a way to end off the day!

No comments: