Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Best Summer Job Ever

Well, I have officially started my summer daycare as of Tuesday of this week. It is going incredibly well. There are a ton of great kids and I really enjoy spending time with them. We have spent the last 2 days outside going for walks, playing at the park, running through the sprinkler and enjoying yummy popcicles on a hot day! I also cannot remember the last time I spent 2 hours playing Barbies (I was not the Barbie playing type as a kid, so this is sort of new to me). I have 6 kids everyday that I look after ranging in ages from 1 year to 5 years old.
I couldn't possibly think of a better job to have in the summer. What other job would let you sit on the floor and litterally play or allow you to go to the park and swing on swings and still get paid for it!

Here's to 7 more weeks of daycare! Cheers!

No comments: