Monday, May 7, 2007

Yummy Cupcakes and Studying

Yesterday afternoon I headed over to my parents to do some studying for my big anatomy exam which is on Wednesday. My brother's girlfriend Dominika was over also and was in the midst of baking cupcakes to decorate them, so how could I not join in? The 2 of us spent a good couple hours experimenting with cupcakes and decorating while in between batches I studied diagrams of muscles. It was a ton of fun. I am so fortunate that I do not enjoy eating sweets for the most part because if I did, my mom's kitchen would have been a huge problem yesterday. There were cupcakes everywhere and lots and lots of icing!
Dominika and I are wanting to take a cake decorating course so badly, but everywhere is full, so we are experimenting on our own. We figured out some designs, but it would be so much better if we actually knew what we are doing.

Here are some of the results of our afternoon of decorating


No comments: