Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Celebrate

Today I did the practical aspect of my Anatomy exam and I got a 100% so wahoo!!! I was pretty pumped about that. Next Wednesday I will get the written part back, which won't be quite as good as the practical.

This weekend I am heading out to the cabin with my family for the first time of the year. I am quite excited to get out of the city and to spend some time relaxing. I hear the weather isn't supposed to be fabulous, but just being at the cabin will be wonderful in itself. I plan on bringing lots of movies and some homework and maybe even a book to read for fun (something I have not yet done since I started school in September). Dominika is coming out with my brother, so I can be pretty sure that time will be spent baking and decorating cakes. It should be good.

Tonight is the season finale of America's Next Top Model, but I am holding out in watching it until tomorrow when a couple friends come so we can watch it together. Go Natasha!

I got word at school today that it looks like I will be doing massages on June 9th at the Weekend to End Breast Cancer, which I thought was completely awesome. What a cool event to get to be a part of. So if anyone is running or walking during the weekend, come by the massage tents to get a massage from me :) More details to follow.

That's it for what's new and exciting these days. I'm off to do some studying!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hey Kara...hope you have a fantastic weekend with family! Maybe the weather will turn around, and actually be nice. Maybe not. Either way...enjoy.

S.