Thursday, May 10, 2007

Completely Wiped

It has been a VERY long week. I wrote a huge exam yesterday, so for the past week I have been going insane trying to study. Thankfully it rained last weekend and I was not tempted with beautiful weather. Ever since I walked out of the exam yesterday, I have had zero energy and ability to concentrate on anything. I can't remember the last time I felt this fried. When I came home yesterday I put on the last 2 episodes of Gilmore Girls that I had missed because of studying and got myself a nice big slurpee and snuggled up on the couch and vegged. I couldn't even bring myself to go to Cole's soccer game. Crazy! Today I feel very similar but with a little more energy and I'm not quite so on edge.
Thanks to all of those people who were praying for me yesterday. Your prayers were very much appreciated.

No comments: